The Large-Scale Retail sector is undergoing a continuous process of change due to a gradual reduction in margins and the emergence of new distribution models based on e-commerce. The sector encompasses multiple segments, from grocery to supermarkets and hypermarkets, from department stores and malls to specialized outlets. With our interventions, we are able to help all players in the distribution channels from distributors to retailers.
- Redesign and implementation of effective and efficient processes using the value chain as a guideline
- Marketing projects (from loyalty to pricing policies), localization projects
- Feasibility studies for the opening of new distribution areas
- Analysis of organizational and logistics processes
- Collaboration with the FMCG area in relation to distribution dynamics