PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
of users consulting the website www.strategicmp.it, pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
Data controller, pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679, is STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PARTNERS SRL, with registered office in Milan ( MI ) – Piazza Duomo 17, P.IVA IT 13025020150;
To contact the Data Controller, email: email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER ( DPO )
The Data Protection Officer (DPO- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER) under Articles 37 – 39 of Reg. EU 2016/679, has been appointed.
To contact the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
Such data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
– Obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time slot or daily, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
– Monitor the proper functioning of the services offered.
Browsing data do not persist for more than seven days (except for any need for the investigation of crimes by the judicial authority).
Cookies and other tracking systems
No use is made of cookies for user profiling. The only treatment carried out concerns the
Production of statistics, with pseudonymized data, on browsing
Use is made of technical session (non-persistent) cookies, strictly limited to what is
necessary for the safe and efficient navigation of the sites
Information about the processing of personal data carried out through social media platforms used by STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PARTNERS SRL
About the processing of personal data carried out by the operators of social media platforms used by STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PARTNERS SRLrefers to the information rendered by them through their respective data protection statements. STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PARTNERS SRL processes personal data conferred by users through the pages of dedicated Social Media platforms, exclusively to manage interactions with users (comments, public posts, etc.) and in compliance with current regulations.
Legitimate interest Art. 6(f) and Recital 47: processing is necessary for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data are not overridden, having regard to the reasonable expectations of the data subject based on his or her relationship with the data controller. Activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the delivery of the browsing service on the platform.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Browsing data do not persist for more than seven days (subject to any need for the investigation of crimes by judicial authorities)
Main data processing methods
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PARTNERS SRL minimizes the collection and processing of personal data to the strict minimum necessary in relation to the purposes pursued.
Data can be processed in both paper and computer modes.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PARTNERS SRL, after assessing the risks and where applicable the impact on the protection of personal data related to the loss of objectives of confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information processed, plans and takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to minimize these risks. This is also in order to ensure the resilience of the treatments carried out as part of the more general need to ensure the continuity of the services provided.
Disclosure of Data
Personal data processed by the Data Controller are not disseminated, i.e., no knowledge of them is given to unspecified parties, in any possible form, including making them available or mere consultation.
They can, however, be communicated:
- to the workers, who are employed by the Data Controller, on the basis of the roles and work tasks performed; the workers have been empowered to process your personal data, within the limits of their competence and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller and following appropriate and continuous training
- to external parties, designated as Data Processors, operating under the authority of the Data Controller, appropriately authorized according to the type of service provided, the processing carried out, and the nature of the data processed.
- to those authorized to process as operating under the authority of the data controller.
- to the extent strictly necessary for parties, who for the purpose of fulfilling your requests, must provide goods or perform on behalf of the Data Controller, performance or services.
- by provisions of the law
- Under community regulations or legislation.
Data disclosed by the data subject
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the completion and submission of the forms on the Data Controller’s website, implies the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to respond, as well as any personal data included in the communications.
Specific disclosures will be present on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
What are your rights? How can he exercise them?
You may assert your rights as expressed in Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller at the email address email@example.com, You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and, where applicable, portability of your data. In the case of a request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data based on consent and/or legitimate interest and, in the cases provided for, you have the right to revoke consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial remedy, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you, violates the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15 (f) of the above-mentioned Reg. EU 2016/679, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Supervisory Authority www.garanteprivacy.it).
Update date: 04/13/2022
INFORMATION - CONTACTS
- Who is the Data Controller? How to contact him?
- Has the data protection officer been appointed? What are your contact details?
- Purpose of processing, legal basis, data retention period, and nature of provision of data Possible completion of data collection form for contacts
- Register on the site
- Contact us for any information
- To whom will the personal data collected be disclosed?
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PARTNERS SRL, does it transfer data out of the EU?
- Is there an automated process?
- What are your rights? How can he exercise them?